How to Configure Email Piping in WHMCS?
WHMCS is one of the leading web hosting automation platform. WHMCS provides the tools you need to start a web hosting business. WHMCS handling signups, provisioning, billing, and support. The main features that are provided by WHMCS are:
Web & Domains
Secure & Scalable
You can use WHMCS for setting up a support ticket system. When we set up a support ticket system it should need to have a support email address for clients to send questions or issues. If you set email piping in WHMCS, it will help your clients to open and reply to tickets via email without login to the client area first. Setting up email piping allows those emails to become tickets within your WHMCS.
The steps to configure Email piping between your WHMCS admin dashboard and cPanel are listed below.
1) Log into your WHMCS admin area.
2) Then select Setup -> Support -> Support Departments.
3) From the Support Ticket Departments page, locate the âTicket Importing using Email Forwardersâ field and copy the path after âhome/username/â specified in the path.
4) After that, login to your cPanel.
5) Select the âForwardersâ option under the Email category.
6) Click on the âAdd Forwarderâ button.
7) On the displaying Add New Forwarder page, enter the support departmentâs email address in the âAddress to Forwardâ field. After that click on âAdvanced Optionsâ.
8) Click on the âPipe to a Programâ option and paste the path previously copied in step 3. And then click on the âAdd Forwarderâ button.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.