Install SSL Certificate in DirectAdmin
In this documentation we can check how to install SSL certificate in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin panel.
2) Click the button â€˜SSL Certificatesâ€™ from the section â€˜Advanced Featuresâ€™.
3) If you want to use the serverâ€™s shared signed certificate. Click the radio button near to the option â€˜Use the serverâ€™s certificateâ€™.
4) If you want to create your own self signed certificate, click the radio button near the option â€˜Create your own self signed certificateâ€™ and fill the details.
5) If you want to create a certificate request, click the radio button near the option â€˜Create A Certificate Requestâ€™ and fill the details.
6) If you are already generated the certificate and key, click the option â€˜Paste a pre-generated certificate and keyâ€™ and paste the certificate. Click â€˜Saveâ€™ button.
7) After that, click the button â€˜Click Hereâ€™ to paste the CA Root Certificate.
8) Copy the CA Root Certificate and click â€˜Saveâ€™ button.
That is how we can install SSL certificate from DirectAdmin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.